Thursday, September 10, 2009

booty shakin videos











Amber Rose Pictures When She Had Hair · Trina Booty Shaking For Flo'Rida's New Video · Jazmine Sullivan -Fabric Of My Life · Cubana Naked in the Shower · SMACK DVD Presents "Let's Get It" Swag Featuring J..

Should I break up with my boyfriend or am i over-reacting?

I have found videos from you tube on the history of our shared laptop, of girls dancing and stripping and booty shakin (basically sleazy videos of girls shakin there arses and being dirty) also women in suspenders and stuff like that. We have been together three years and have our own house. I was very upset and didnt think he would do somethink like this 2 me, i feel like I have lost all trust in him, and i am now thinkin he could easily cheat on me, am i over-reacting?? Does this mean he could cheat on me?? Should I break up with him?? Were only in our twentys so i dont want 2 be wasting my time!! please give me advice I dont want to talk to people i know as it is embarrising. I have checked the history and these videos have been watched some of them 50 times and he has denied it what should I do he has only admitted to watching all of them once because they just popped up!! But that is a lie, What should I do??? Please help me! Thanks.

eric dane rebecca gayheart kari ann peniche

No comments: